Delhi We Begin our Tour from Your Arrival at IGI Airport in New Delhi.Upon Arrival Meet our Tour Escort with Chauffeur driven Air Conditioned Car at Airport /Hotel anywhere in Delhi, Gurugram, Noida. Transfer to hotel from airport check into hotel & relax for some time. Later go for Half Day Sight Seeing of New Delhi
1. Humayun Tomb : First Garden Tomb on Indian Sub Continent built in Combination of White Marble & red sandstone. In the year 1558 it was Commissioned on orders of the Emperor Humayun 's wife Bega Begum in Delhi, India.
2. India Gate : All India War Memorial is a memorial on the eastern edge of the "ceremonial axis" in New Delhi, It's a Memorial to 84,000 soldiers of the British Indian Army who martyed between 1914 and 1921 in the First World War, in France, Flanders, Mesopotamia, Persia, East Africa, Gallipoli and elsewhere in the Near and the Far East, and the Third Anglo-Afghan War.
3. President House: President House of Republic of india which is located on the top of Raisina Hills. During British Era it served as the House of Viceroy's of india. It is the 2nd largest residence of any head of state in the world. Return back to Hotel for over night stay at Delhi.
After Breakfast check out hotel & proceed for Half Day Sight Seeing again in Delhi.
1.Lotus Temple : White Greek Marble structure which is composed of 27 free-standing Greek marble-clad "Lotus Flower Petals" . House of worship of Bahai Faith.
2, Raj Ghat : Cremation Place of Father of Nation Mahatma Gandhi. It is a black marble platform that marks the spot of Mahatma Gandhi's cremation after his assassination.
3. GANDHI SMRITI MUSEUM This is the place where Mahatma Gandhi spent last 144 days of his life before his assassination on 30th January 1948. Later after Lunch proceed to Agra via Yamuna Express Way . ( 3.30 Hrs Drive to reach Agra). Upon arrival at Agra check into your pre booked hotel for over night stay at Agra.
Taj Mahal : One of the Seven Wonders of the World built with white Makrana marble is a mausoleum situated at the bank of river Yamuna & is a Symbol of Immortal Love. Started to Built in 1631 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan in memory of his Beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Visit of Taj Mahal & return back to hotel for Breakfast. Later Visit Agra Fort.
Agra Fort : Agra Fort formerly known as Badalgarh Fort & Qila - e - Akbari is a historical fort in Agra. Built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar in 1565 and was completed in 1573, Agra fort has Served as the main residence of the rulers of the Mughal Dynasty Till 1638.
Itmad ud Daula : Also Called as "Baby Taj " It is built in combination of white marble with red sandstone & is refferd as "Jewel Box". Which was built during 1622 to 1628.It was built on the orders of Nur Mahal wife of Emperor Jehangir in the memory of her father Mirza Ghiyas Beg.
Later reach Mehtab Bagh for Beautiful Sunset of Taj Mahal.
Return back to hotel for over night stay at Agra Hotel.
After Breakfast check out & proceed to Jaipur on the way stop at Bharatpur.
Keoladeo Bird Sanctuary.
Keoladeo National Park is UNESCO World Heritage Site at Bharatpur in Rajasthan.It Hosts various kind of Species of Birds & is a Major Touristic Attractions for the Birds & Nature Lovers. It is the residence for 366 Species of Birds, Floral Species of 379, Snakes of 13 Species, Amphibians of 7 Species and many more to Explore. Once done with Bharatpur continue to Drive to Abhaneri.
Abhaneri Step well, Harshat Mata Temple.
Visit Abhaneri Stepwell.( Chand Baori 1200 years old Hindu Temple). Lunch on the Mid way.
Upon arrival at Jaipur check into pre booked Jaipur Hotel for over night stay at Jaipur.
After Breakfast Proceed to full Day Jaipur Sight Seeing :
1. Amber Fort : Amber Fort is also known as Amer fort. It is one of a Beautiful Hill Fort and is a UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE at Jaipur. It was founded by ruler Alan Singh Chanda of Chanda dynasty of Meenas very famous for its artistic style elements.
2. Jal Mahal : Translates to Water Palace, Constructed in 1699 but later was enlarged by Maharaja of Jaipur Jai Singh II in 18th Century. The palace Building is surrounded by a lake.
3. City Palace ( Personal Collection of Maharaja of Jaipur): The City Palace Jaipur is the present residence of Maharaja of Jaipur royal family here we can see the personal collections of royal family built in 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II.
4.Hawa Mahal : Popularly called as Hawa Mahal , Palace of winds for the womens of Royal Family. It was built to escape hot summers & also to observe the City Life of Jaipur, Built in the year 1799 by Sawai Pratap Singh.
5. Jantar Mantar : Jantar Mantar Largest Sun & Moon Dial Observatory of the world Jantar Mantar,Later return back to hotel for over night stay in Jaipur.
After Breakfast check out from Hotel & Proceed to Pushkar. Upon arrival at Pushkar check into your pre booked Pushkar Hotel & relax. After Lunch Proceed to Brahma Temple.
Brahma Temple is one of an important Pilgrimage site , Puskar City has become a Sacred City due to the importance of Brahma Temple for Hindus especially in Shaktism. The City is situated at the Shore of Pushkar Lake so many of the Ghats can be seen. Pilgrims around the world visit Pushkar & take Bath at the Ghats of Pushkar Lake. Return back to Hotel in Pushkar for over night stay.
After Breakfast check out from Hotel & proceed to Udaipur. (Drive of 5 hrs 300 kms). Lunch at a nice restaurant on mid way. Upon arrival at Udaipur check into hotel & relax for over night stay at Udaipur.
After Breakfast visit City Palace of Udaipur. Flamboyant Style of Palace.See the personal collection of Maharana Udai Singh II. Later Visit Jagdish Temple and afterwards enjoy boat ride in lake Pichola.
Later Visit Saheliyon ki Bari Garden for the maidens of Queen.It is Beautifully decorated with fountains & kiosks. In Evening visit Bagore ki Haveli for Cultural show and return back to hotelfor overnight stay at Udaipur.
After Breakfast check out from Udaipur hotel & drive to Jodhpur.(04.30 hrs drive 250 kms). Upon arrival at Jodhpur check into Jodhpur Hotel relax & later go for City Tour to see the Blue City life, Return back for over night stay at hotel.
After Breakfast check out from Jodhpur Hotel & proceed to visit Mehrangarh Fort , Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan. After Lunch proceed to Jodhpur Airport to catch flight for New Delhi. Upon arrival at New Delhi Transfer to your hotel nearest to IGI Airport ( aerocity).
After Breakfast visit Qutub Minar , Bangla Sahib Sihk Temple , Jama Masjid Grand Mosque, Chandni Chowk. Later return back to hotel in Delhi.
Book This Tour