We Begin our Tour from Your Arrival at IGI Airport in New Delhi.Upon Arrival Meet our Tour Escort with Chauffeur driven Air Conditioned Car at Airport /Hotel anywhere in Delhi, Gurugram, Noida. Transfer to hotel from airport check into hotel & relax for some time. Later go for Half Day Sight Seeing of New Delhi
1. Humayun Tomb : First Garden Tomb on Indian Sub Continent built in Combination of White Marble & red sandstone. In the year 1558 it was Commissioned on orders of the Emperor Humayun 's wife Bega Begum in Delhi, India.
2. India Gate : All India War Memorial is a memorial on the eastern edge of the "ceremonial axis" in New Delhi, It's a Memorial to 84,000 soldiers of the British Indian Army who martyed between 1914 and 1921 in the First World War, in France, Flanders, Mesopotamia, Persia, East Africa, Gallipoli and elsewhere in the Near and the Far East, and the Third Anglo-Afghan War.
3. President House: President House of Republic of india which is located on the top of Raisina Hills. During British Era it served as the House of Viceroy's of india. It is the 2nd largest residence of any head of state in the world.Return back to Hotel for over night stay at Delhi.
After Breakfast check out hotel & proceed for Half Day Sight Seeing again in Delhi. Later Continue to Drive for Jaipur.( 290 kms Drive 4.00 hours)
1.Lotus Temple : White Greek Marble structure which is composed of 27 free-standing Greek marble-clad "Lotus Flower Petals" . House of worship of Bahai Faith.
2. Raj Ghat : Cremation Place of Father of Nation Mahatma Gandhi. It is a black marble platform that marks the spot of Mahatma Gandhi's cremation after his assassination.
3. GANDHI SMRITI MUSEUM This is the place where Mahatma Gandhi spent last 144 days of his life before his assassination on 30th January 1948.
After Lunch we will Start to Head on for Jaipur from Delhi.
Upon arrival at Jaipur check into pre booked Jaipur Hotel for over night stay at Jaipur.
After Breakfast Proceed for full Day Jaipur Sight Seeing :
1. Amber Fort : Amber Fort is also known as Amer fort. It is one of a Beautiful Hill Fort and is a UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE Site at Jaipur. It was founded by ruler Alan Singh Chanda of Chanda dynasty of Meenas very famous for its artistic style elements.
2. Jal Mahal : Translates to Water Palace, Constructed in 1699 but later was enlarged by Maharaja of Jaipur Jai Singh II in 18th Century. The palace Building is surrounded by a lake.
3. City Palace ( Personal Collection of Maharaja of Jaipur) : The City Palace Jaipur is the present residence of Maharaja of Jaipur royal family here we can see the personal collections of royal family built in 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II.
4. Hawa MahalHawa Mahal Popularly called as Hawa Mahal , Palace of winds for the womens of Royal Family. It was built to escape hot summers & also to observe the City Life of Jaipur, Built in the year 1799 by Sawai Pratap Singh.
5. Jantar Mantar :Largest Sun & Moon Dial Observatory of the world Jantar Mantar
Later return back to hotel for over night stay in Jaipur.
After Breakfast check out & proceed to Agra on the way Visit Abhaneri Stepwell.( Chand Baori 1200 years old Hindu Temple). Lunch on the Mid way.
Upon arrival at Agra check into your pre booked hotel for over night stay at Agra.
Taj Mahal : One of the Seven Wonders of the World built with white Makrana marble is a mausoleum situated at the bank of river Yamuna & is a Symbol of Immortal Love. Started to Built in 1631 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan in memory of his Beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Visit of Taj Mahal & return back to hotel for Breakfast. Later Visit Agra Fort & Baby Taj.
Agra Fort : Agra Fort formerly known as Badalgarh Fort & Qila - e - Akbari is a historical fort in Agra. Built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar in 1565 and was completed in 1573, Agra fort has Served as the main residence of the rulers of the Mughal Dynasty Till 1638.
Itmad ud Daula : Also Called as "Baby Taj " It is built in combination of white marble with red sandstone & is refferd as "Jewel Box". Which was built during 1622 to 1628. It was built on the orders of Nur Mahal wife of Emperor Jehangir in the memory of her father Mirza Ghiyas Beg.
Return back to hotel for over night stay at Agra Hotel.
After Breakfast Visit Sikandra .
SikandraSikandra is known as the Tomb of Akbar & it is the Burial Place of Akbar the Great. It was built by his Son Jehangir started to built in 1605 & was completed in 1613.
Mariyam' s Tomb :Mariyam Tomb is the Tomb of Wife of Akbar. The Great Ruler of Mughal Dynasty. Her Tomb is Situated close to her Husband.
Swami BaghThis is one of the site at Agra which is still under construction and one of an architectural site made out of White Marble. Return Back to Hotel for rest.
Mehtab Bagh ( Taj Mahal Sunset Point).In evening go to enjoy the Beautiful Sunset of Taj Mahal from the back drop of river Yamuna. Later reurn back to hotel for over night stay at Agra hotel.
After Breakfast check out Agra Hotel & Proceed to Agra Cantt Railway station to onboard Superfast Train Shatabdi Express to reach Jhansi. (4.5 Hours Journey ). Upon arrival at Jhansi check into your pre booked hotel in Jhansi. After Lunch proceed to Jhansi Sight Seeing.
Fort of Jhansi.Fort of Jhansi is also called as Bangira .Jhansi fort stands on hilltop & made up of Lime , lead & stone.It was built by Chandela rulers. Return back to Hotel for over night stay at Jhansi.
After breakfast check out & proceed to Orccha & later drive to khajuraho.
Orchha : This is a Town located at the Bank of River Betwa in Madhya Pradesh famous for its Fort ,Temples & Chattris.
Orchha Fort : Orchha Fort is a Complex of ancient monuments.It is Consisting of Temples, Palaces, Glass Palace , House for audiences and Gardens.It was Built of Bricks , Mortar & Stones. The Fort is Built by on orders of Bundela Rajputs in 16th Century by Rudra Pratap Singh.
Chaturbhuj TempleChaturbhuj Temple is one of a famous temple in Orchha dedicated to Vishnu.It was Built by Bundela kings in 16th Century.
>Royal Chattris of Bundela Dynasty : These are the Memorials of departed royalties of bundela Dynasty. Chattris are located at the bank of Betwa river. There are 14 Chattris of the Royal Family & the Cenotaph of Bir Singh Deo.
Once done with the Orchha Sight Seeing proceed to Khajuraho ( 170 kms, 2.40 hours drive).
Upon arrival at Khajuraho check into your pre booked Hotel in Khajuraho.
Early Morning proceed to Tiger Safari in Panna Tiger Reserve.Later return back to Hotel & relax. After Lunch proceed to Visit Group of Jain and Hindu Temples of Khajuraho. Return Back to hotel overnight stay at Khajuraho.
After Breakfast proceed to Varanasi from Khajuraho. Upon arrival at Varanasi check into your pre booked Varanasi hotel & Relax. Later go for Evening Aarti at the Ghat of Ganges.Return Back to hotel for over night stay at Varanasi.
Early Morning again go for Morning Aarti. Later return back to Hotel for Breakfast & Later Check out Varanasi Hotel & Proceed to Sarnath to Visit Dhamek Stupa, Chaukhandi Stupa & Museum.
Dhamek Stupa : Dhamek Stupa is the place where Gautam Buddha preached his discourse to first Five Disciples at Sarnath.
Chaukhandi Stupa : Chaukhandi Stupa is famous for the Burial Mounds & Shrine for relics of Lord Buddha.
Sarnath : Sarnath Museum is worth while to see as it consists of a Collection of Buddhist art , Sculptures & artifacts which are in number of 6832 from the different ages.
After the Visit of Museum Proceed to Lal Bhadur Shashtri Airport to take flight for Delhi. Upon arrival at New Delhi drop off to your pre booked Hotel in Delhi. Check into your pre booked Hotel in aerocity for over night stay in Delhi.
After Breakfast proceed to our remaining Sightseeing of Delhi.
Safdarjang Tomb : Safdarjang tomb is located in Delhi Jor Bagh area is one of the grandest monuments of the city, It was build in the year 1754.
Qutub MinarQutub Minar is one of a Tallest Minaret it symbolizes as the Victory Tower.It was started by the Qutub uddin Aibak in 1199 AD. Also visit the First Mosque on indian Sub Continent Quwattul Islam Mosque ( Might of Islam ).
Agarsen ki Baoli : Its a 60 Meter long and 15 Meter wide stepwell with 108 steps in it. Which was rebuild During the period of Delhi sultanate.
Connaught PlaceIt is one of Best example of Georgian architecture. It is one of an expensive financial hub in Asia having the Buildings, shops, Vintage Cinemas & the Bar & restaurants.
After the visit proceed to Airport to catch your flight to Back home.
Book This Tour